Caller tune is the service offered by telecom operators to get rid of boring ‘tring-tring’ sound listened when we call someone or when someone call us. We can activate caller tune service and let our friends to listen your favorite songs and music tones when they call you. Whether this service is quite interesting but this is not free. We have to pay monthly charges to enjoy caller tune service on our mobile number. Due to this many of us want to deactivate caller tune service on their mobile number.
Here you will get complete details on how to deactivate caller tune service or unsubscribe caller tune service on your mobile number. You can simply deactivate this service by dialing below given numbers, by sending SMS or by dialing USSD codes.
How to deactivate caller tune in Airtel?You can deactivate or unsubscribe caller tune on your Airtel mobile number in three ways:
- Call on toll free number 543211808
- By sending a SMS by typing 'STOP' (without quotes) to 543211
- By dialing USSD code *678# and then follow further instructions.
How to deactivate caller tune scheme in Vodafone?You can unsubscribe from caller tune service by simply sending and SMS, 'CAN CT' to '144'.
Deactivate caller tune in Reliance GSM
- Just SMS 'UNSUBCT' to '51234'
How to deactivate caller tune service in Idea?Two ways to deactivate caller tune in Idea are:
- By calling on 12345
- By sending an SMS 'DT DEACT' to '55456'
How to deactivate caller tune in BSNL?
- Just send SMS ‘BT DCT’ to 56700
Deactivation of caller tune on Tata Docomo
- By Sending a SMS 'STOP' to '543211'
How to deactivate caller tune in Aircel?
- By dialing 53000
- By sending SMS 'DT DACT' to 53000